Unified protection for your business
Sophos UTM integrates complete security software within a single appliance. Choose only the protection you need when you need it. And deploy it on the platform that best fits your business: software, hardware or virtual appliance. Each offers an identical feature set no matter if you protect 10 or 5,000 users. And our easy web-based management console enables easy, consolidated management of all your IT security.
Choose What Fits Your Needs
Just plug in the modules you need. The more you subscribe to, the better value you’ll get. And you can upgrade any license seamlessly in just a couple of clicks without having to change your hardware.
- Endpoint Protection: Easily deploy our antivirus software to your computers and set policies to keep your users safe.
- Network Protection: Allows flexible setup of site-to-site and remote access VPN connections and protects against denial-of-service attacks, sophisticated worms and hacker exploits through a fully integrated intrusion protection system.
- Email Protection: Secures corporate email from spam and viruses, and keeps sensitive information from ending up in the wrong hands.
- Web Protection: Lets you filter web browsing to protect your employees from web threats and control how they spend their time online.
- Web Server Protection: Hardens your web servers and web applications to protect them against modern attacks and data loss.
- Wireless Protection: Makes running secure, reliable wireless networks simple.
Centrally manage and monitor your UTM devices: a central management tool to administer several Sophos UTM appliances through a single login.
Smart Installation: Besides a regular installation, Sophos UTM can be easily installed via the Sophos UTM Smart Installer—a special USB device that emulates a CD-ROM drive. With it you can place the latest version of a Sophos UTM image on a Sophos UTM appliance, if, for example, the installation is many updates or major versions behind.